Outdated Adventure Of Defender v1.171 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Prize Multiplier | SP Input | GOD MODE and more

Holsa

Platinian
Mar 12, 2022
Greece
3 accounts banned xd first one i know why coz of many gems i got second one no idea third one probably cleared too fast the stages?not sure tho but bans are pretty fast lol,tho gj for moding it really appreciate it bro

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
3 accounts banned xd first one i know why coz of many gems i got second one no idea third one probably cleared too fast the stages?not sure tho but bans are pretty fast lol,tho gj for moding it really appreciate it bro
Hmm, you tried playing with version A cuz it is safer and if you keep your gems amount lower than 2000 everytime and remain lower in ranking then you're good to go

Last edited:

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Thanks Usogui .. i got banned .. I don't know .. they detect me consumed 65k in one day .. lol my bad
Np. In online games, there is always a chance of ban. Take this as a lesson and Just play safe next time. Simply use version A cuz its safer and if you're in lobby make sure you have enabled reduced price feature cuz the game has implemented some auto cheat detections in some places (and I have also added their bypass in that feature but it can't guarantee 100% safety cuz it can't avoid manual checks by dev and his team)

• Love
Reactions: walter327

walter327

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 11, 2019
Philippines
Np. In online games, there is always a chance of ban. Take this as a lesson and Just play safe next time. Simply use version A cuz its safer and if you're in lobby make sure you have enabled reduced price feature cuz the game has implemented some auto cheat detections in some places (and I have also added their bypass in that feature but it can't guarantee 100% safety cuz it can't avoid manual checks by dev and his team)
Ow you mean that i always On or Activate the Reduced Price Feature??

Hmm i guess, should I just use or spent 2000 of dias every day ? 🤔

And is there any possible log in aside from Facebook in to this game?

ovix

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 17, 2020
Romania
Rush update for tommorow they say so it would be 1.172 . Lol they found a way out doing mini updates often, often then devs ar modding the APK..works lol

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Ow you mean that i always On or Activate the Reduced Price Feature??

Hmm i guess, should I just use or spent 2000 of dias every day ? 🤔

And is there any possible log in aside from Facebook in to this game?
Nope, just in lobby, cuz one can accidentally spend currency there and (assuming you have read the instructions mentioned in first post) before going to adventure restart the game with this feature disabled.
Cumulative amount/sum should be lower than 2000 for example if you're less than level 20 and your gems amount is very high which is 6000 and also you're not a VIP then in that case chances of getting a ban is high.
Yea, you can also login with google but you need an unsigned apk for this (and also a rooted device)

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
UPDATED to v1.171
NEW: Changed damage and heal multipliers from input to seek bars (Version B) and reduced prize multiplier max amount (both versions).

Last edited:
Reactions: cacatua1975

walter327

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 11, 2019
Philippines
Nope, just in lobby, cuz one can accidentally spend currency there and (assuming you have read the instructions mentioned in first post) before going to adventure restart the game with this feature disabled.
Cumulative amount/sum should be lower than 2000 for example if you're less than level 20 and your gems amount is very high which is 6000 and also you're not a VIP then in that case chances of getting a ban is high.
Yea, you can also login with google but you need an unsigned apk for this (and also a rooted device)
I should have known this before lol ..

Now i know and thanks for the update!

Reactions: Usogui ☆
Tags
adventure of defender adventure of defender cheat adventure of defender hack adventure of defender mod