This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Rejected Request AFK Arena v1.14.02

If someone is interested, I managed to make speed hack work with Game Guardian, it's safe so far. But it just increase the speed of the fight.
same result without effort you can have with xmod automatick speed hack... try it out for resource... but i think it is server side so it wont work...

same result without effort you can have with xmod automatick speed hack... try it out for resource... but i think it is server side so it wont work...

I'm pretty sure that it is possible to change the attack modifier during the fights, I read about a guy who managed to change the energy (skills cd), but he had to keep changing the value in every fight and this does not become very effective.

The sad thing is that I could not ask him to explain to me how to do that.

that's interesting

If you can change the energy is something interesting

We have 2000 Requests, AFK Arena is only one from them.
And NO Site have a Mod for this Game, so you can only be patient.
Maybe it is impossible like all Games from Supercell, who knows.

We have 2000 Requests, AFK Arena is only one from them.
And NO Site have a Mod for this Game, so you can only be patient.
Maybe it is impossible like all Games from Supercell, who knows.
I do not want to look like a rude person, nor demand anything of you, even because it is a free service that you are doing. But when you say you have 2000 requests, few are like AFK Arena, with so many replys and likes. Anyway, it's not impossible, like I said, a guy managed to modify the skills CD, but had to change every time he entered a battle, which makes it not viable, and it is easy to achieve a speed hack during the battle with game guardian.

Tags Tags
afk arena