Rejected Request AFK Arena v1.14.02

Chillg

Platinian
Dec 28, 2017
If someone is interested, I managed to make speed hack work with Game Guardian, it's safe so far. But it just increase the speed of the fight.
same result without effort you can have with xmod automatick speed hack... try it out for resource... but i think it is server side so it wont work...

Beelmint

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
same result without effort you can have with xmod automatick speed hack... try it out for resource... but i think it is server side so it wont work...
I'm pretty sure that it is possible to change the attack modifier during the fights, I read about a guy who managed to change the energy (skills cd), but he had to keep changing the value in every fight and this does not become very effective.

The sad thing is that I could not ask him to explain to me how to do that.

Reactions: rawzero

rawzero

Platinian
Dec 19, 2018
argentina
I'm pretty sure that it is possible to change the attack modifier during the fights, I read about a guy who managed to change the energy (skills cd), but he had to keep changing the value in every fight and this does not become very effective.

that's interesting

kleeen

Platinian
Jun 14, 2017

If you can change the energy is something interesting

Chillg

Platinian
Dec 28, 2017
i just hope, when platinmods decide to make mod for this game to be VIP only...

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
We have 2000 Requests, AFK Arena is only one from them.
And NO Site have a Mod for this Game, so you can only be patient.
Maybe it is impossible like all Games from Supercell, who knows.

Reactions: abcabc
Tags
afk arena