Outdated Afk Arena Ver. 1.99.02 MOD APK | High Damage

collt9

Platinian
Jul 21, 2020
Brazil
The mod only works with the initial sword of the shooters or assassins, some said that the damage is fake but I initially didn't level up exactly anything from the characters and if it was fake I would lose the phase, but reaching map 4 it is unusable. :gif52:

collt9

Platinian
Jul 21, 2020
Brazil
The mod only works with the initial sword of the shooters or assassins, some said that the damage is fake but I initially didn't level up exactly anything from the characters and if it was fake I would lose the phase, but reaching map 4 it is unusable. :gif52:
I tested again and really the damage is not real, sorry for the last post but today I could have clear proof. If you play for example in the tower and check first the report will show your monstrous damage but returning to the report again will show the real damage.

GeorgeFin

*Retired*
Dec 22, 2022
US
The mod is working only in the beginning in the tutorial and may be until chapter 3 after that error will appear and for sure this game can't be modded as the game depending on the damage and defense and it's checked always by the developers and also in late stages like after chapter 20 it's impossible to play with mod you will be banned in minute

Tags
day 04 month 10 working jrptt crimsonlotus