Outdated アイドルマスター ミリオンライブ! シアターデイズ (THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days) Ver. 6.0.151 Mod Menu [God Mode | AutoDance + Perfect/Great % Sliders]

se7ensixes

Platinian
Mar 24, 2021
Manila
If t were not A11 compatible, you'd not be able to install it. Have you tried original apk?
Yes the regular game launches just fine, the modded apk fc's immediately. I never had trouble with your other modded apk's just Million Live's so I assumed it was an android thing.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Yes the regular game launches just fine, the modded apk fc's immediately. I never had trouble with your other modded apk's just Million Live's so I assumed it was an android thing.
This game has anticheat, so maybe mod interacts with A11 differently than it usually does.
Im pretty sure I wont be able to fix that, much less without having a real A11 device.
Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: se7ensixes

rinkoaa

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 23, 2020
China
Can't Android 11 open this game?( °̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥˟°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ ) I tried. The game won't open

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Can't Android 11 open this game?( °̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥˟°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ ) I tried. The game won't open
Seems anticheat stuff is working weirdly on A11; so even if apk itself is compatible, you wont be able to play it.

zeruruzermi

Platinian
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks but it force closes on startup for me, is it not compatible with Android 11?
it also force closed for me at first, but then i checked the app settings. you need to make sure that you have the "appear on top" or "draw over app" permission enabled for the game and it will run just fine.

Reactions: obless_noob

park187

Rookie
Dec 23, 2019
com187
How was the autoplay mode made?

Before, there was an app that could be autoplayed, but I heard that you can rename the app.

The app I uploaded now won't even run on Android 9 and 11. It runs on Android 5, but it is applied, but the result is also an error.

park187

Rookie
Dec 23, 2019
com187
I wrote it above, but I correct it.

This app works on Android 11.

Instead, after installing, you should check mark on top of other apps.

This mode is not autoplay, but a mode that makes judgment easier.

Basically, if you miss a note of a song with high difficulty, an error occurs in the result window.

If you have some skill, this mod will be very helpful in doing full combos.

Thanks to the creators for making Million Live Mode.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Basically, if you miss a note of a song with high difficulty, an error occurs in the result window.
Notes never miss, but if a note disappears behind the screen, and you don't play it (remember you can play it even 50 seconds later), results wont get validated.

Thanks for your post, hope it's helpful for other users.

Tags
all are free share deresute deresute mirishita deresute mirishita cheat deresute mirishita hack deresute mirishita mod idolmaster idolmaster million live! theater days idolmaster million live! theater days cheat idolmaster million live! theater days hack idolmaster million live! theater days mod rythm game アイドルマスター ミリオンライブ! シアターデイズ アイドルマスター ミリオンライブ! シアターデイズ cheat アイドルマスター ミリオンライブ! シアターデイズ hack アイドルマスター ミリオンライブ! シアターデイズ mod