Outdated アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ (THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage) Ver. 9.3.0 Mod Menu [God Mode | AutoDance + Perfect/Great % Sliders]

HoshiBuraito

Rookie
Oct 12, 2019
Brazil
Anyway, I have 2 notes for you guys:

Note #1: The IP check is just a light check to prevent outsiders. Nonetheless, just turn off the VPN after completing the tutorials because downloading data while using additional VPN may take a long time. (Although still need a VPN every time you log into the game)

Note #2: The mod works in every mode except the Grand one (it should work too) because it requires something about team setup so I can't test it (feel free to leave feedback if it works or not).
this mod banned me and I don't know for how many days

sergioshile

Platinian
Apr 26, 2021
chile
this is auto ban permanent
I really don't recommend it
if someone wants to waste their time on an account that has been spent a long time
And if anyone wants to use it, they really should not abuse it because the ban will arrive late or early
They can easily detect you in live party (multiplayer) ..... and people can report you
for the difference in score as the mod if or if it has to get perfect in everything
but the score is so slow so... will always be between position 4 or 3 on multiplayer
You really should be number 1 at the end of the song.
but the perfect mod makes that impossible...
the same thing with sekai project
if you play with some experienced people they may realize that there is a problem with the notes and the score

Tags
always perfect deresute idolm@ster cinderella girls starlight stage idolmaster idolmaster cheat idolmaster hack idolmaster mod rythm game アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ cheat アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ hack アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ mod