Outdated アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ (THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage) Ver. 9.3.0 Mod Menu [God Mode | AutoDance + Perfect/Great % Sliders]

HIKURAMI

Platinian
Oct 3, 2021
Sokcho
When playing master+mode, there are times when it is not all combo even if auto dance and perfect slider are set. After the song is over, the combo has nothing but a perfect, but it cannot be an all-combo due to a lack of combo numbers.

P.S-I earnestly ask for an update so that I can play witch mode.

cyganmsl

Rookie
Apr 6, 2022
japan
-5fbc3a700b6863af.jpg
-6d694023290fa076.jpg

can u update for MAS+ mode?when purple notes(named slide note) appear, it will disappear suddenly, so that i can't get full-combo because the number of note are less

void pudding

Rookie
Sep 17, 2022
japan
When playing master+mode, there are times when it is not all combo even if auto dance and perfect slider are set. After the song is over, the combo has nothing but a perfect, but it cannot be an all-combo due to a lack of combo numbers.

P.S-I earnestly ask for an update so that I can play witch mode.
In my opinion, feats such as "Ensemble" and "Synergy" have an effect.
Try playing with a formation that removes those special skills. I'm dealing with that.

Tags
always perfect deresute idolm@ster cinderella girls starlight stage idolmaster idolmaster cheat idolmaster hack idolmaster mod rythm game アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ cheat アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ hack アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ mod