Solved Allowed to release self-made proxy with Avabel hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmySilver

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 19, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey people. I've made a proxy for the game called Avabel, which I am fairly famous for creating the biggest and best hacks on.

At the moment the proxy only has GodMode hack. I do plan to release more such as Damage, Classes, etc.. These will be added within a few days. All the users would have to do is connect to the proxy, hosted on a vps which I am actually paying for, to bring you this hack. It'd be great if I could release this as this would bring a new generation of Hacking to Android, one which doesn't have the worries of updates, game security, rooted device or not, this will bring more options to the hacking of online games for Android.

I plan to release this as soon as I make a second hack there. Because just one is boring right?

I'm asking if I'm allowed to release a proxy with Avabel hacks on it, which users will only have to connect to, and can use the official app from Play Store.

Is this allowed on PlatinMods? If so, I'd be glad to be the first release of this type of hack.

Thanks for reading,
Amy.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Hey people. I've made a proxy for the game called Avabel, which I am fairly famous for creating the biggest and best hacks on.

At the moment the proxy only has GodMode hack. I do plan to release more such as Damage, Classes, etc.. These will be added within a few days. All the users would have to do is connect to the proxy, hosted on a vps which I am actually paying for, to bring you this hack. It'd be great if I could release this as this would bring a new generation of Hacking to Android, one which doesn't have the worries of updates, game security, rooted device or not, this will bring more options to the hacking of online games for Android.

I plan to release this as soon as I make a second hack there. Because just one is boring right?

I'm asking if I'm allowed to release a proxy with Avabel hacks on it, which users will only have to connect to, and can use the official app from Play Store.

Is this allowed on PlatinMods? If so, I'd be glad to be the first release of this type of hack.

Thanks for reading,
Amy.
Since proxy connection is a privacy risk for users you will need to explain them exactly how it works and what data you will have access to. If the users are informed well, there should be no problem. If they use after fully informed, thats them own decision and its ok.

Reactions: Francizc0

AmySilver

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 19, 2018
United Kingdom
Since proxy connection is a privacy risk for users you will need to explain them exactly how it works and what data you will have access to. If the users are informed well, there should be no problem. If they use after fully informed, thats them own decision and its ok.
Alright thanks G-Bo, I was going to do that anyway, and it's not as if their ip is going to be seen by third party, it's my server and my proxy lol. Also this may even bring about a new hacking era to Android, one which has been seen by the likes of only PC Games as of now, and if I release a tutorial in the future on how to make it, I'll be excited to see how the PMT community evolves after

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Alright thanks G-Bo, I was going to do that anyway, and it's not as if their ip is going to be seen by third party, it's my server and my proxy lol. Also this may even bring about a new hacking era to Android, one which has been seen by the likes of only PC Games as of now, and if I release a tutorial in the future on how to make it, I'll be excited to see how the PMT community evolves after
Sounds nice =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
amy avabel hack mod online packets pmt randomtagaboutcats server silver