PMT FREE MOD Among Us Ver. 2024.9.4 MOD MENU APK | See Player Roles | Fake Role | ESP | Kill Players | Close All Doors | No Clip

Hey Axey,
Wanted to let you know I really enjoy your app. A group of friends of mine all use it to play pranks on each other and keep the game interesting for us. Thanks a lot for that.

I did wanna run a potential issue by you though; I noticed that after installing your latest apk that the minimum character limit is about 6 when typing using Free chat (not rooted yet, so using guest account but your mod to switch to free chat anyway). It will let me type a small word if I give it an ending punctuation but it's not consistent.

Example:
Admin = doesn't work
Admin. = Works

Red = doesn't work
Red. = doesn't work
It's Red. = Works

Hopefully it's something simple or even just something on my end I can fix. (still trying to figure out how to change my name to what I want without having root, haha!)

Thanks again and keep up the great work

Tags Tags
action among us among us cheat among us hack among us mod among us mod apk among us mod menu among us! hack among us! mod community local wifi multiplayer online social networking stylized thriller