Help! Android mod menu injector by nepmods

MR.Machine

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 22, 2020
none
it is already fixed by @Chewy but still , injection failed , so it is not 100 % fixed
i am not noob in modding , in general , but external , still learning ,
i followed the tutorial , on github , and guidedhacking ,
i even did not change anything in the injector [only the package name , so i can inject obviously] but it keep telling injection failed ,
i tried root device , and magisk [yes 22 and +23 nothing working] tried vmos , and vphoneGaga but still the same .

@Chewy at first the template did not build on pc , only phone, and you fixed this , thanks , but still the menu itself not being injected ,

GitHub - Ioopen/Android-Mod-Menu-Inject-Fixed

Ardianroman

Rookie
Jun 4, 2021
Indo
Yes, I using arm64-v8a. I encounter same issue not injected. Maybe project still not perfect yet.
If I using platinmods injector, it work perfectly even using magisk 25.
Hope it will get fix soon. @Chewy

NepMods69

Inactive Approved Modder
Mar 6, 2022
Nepal
It was never made for arm64-v8a,
Also its Open source, you have freedom to Fork, Fix. If fixed, i will merge.
But i won't work on that anymore, because It gave me More then enough headache already.

Apr 15, 2023
Russia
Hi, in the end, were you able to make an injector? I was looking at the nepmods injector project on github, but I didn't understand how to add functions (since there are no parts of the pictures there, they are deleted), and when I click "Inject" in the injector, for some reason it crashes (although access to the root is provided, and the library that is installed and available on the device is registered inside the desired file)