Tutorial Android mods - FAQ and troubleshooting guide

Mostafa545

Platinian
Feb 1, 2023
egypt
Contact the author of the mod
hey bro, i tried this Among us mod but it doesn't work and the game crashes :
i reported it and u guys said u gonna test it, so can u like reply when the mod is actually working?
i've tested it on pc on: Memu,LdPlayer and NoxPlayer.
it mostly crashes whenever i try to join/host a game, sometimes it doesn't and the hack actually work, but the esp is glitched and doesn't work properly and after i finish 1 game with the hack, the whole game crashes again making it impossible to play with the cheat. also there is no way i can host a game cuz the game always crash.
i thought this problem is just because i'm using emulator, so i tested the mod on my shaomi phone and the same stuff happened with nothing new.
tried both signed and unsigned. this isn't the first mod i've tried though this is the first time something like this happens.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
hey bro, i tried this Among us mod but it doesn't work and the game crashes :
i reported it and u guys said u gonna test it, so can u like reply when the mod is actually working?
i've tested it on pc on: Memu,LdPlayer and NoxPlayer.
it mostly crashes whenever i try to join/host a game, sometimes it doesn't and the hack actually work, but the esp is glitched and doesn't work properly and after i finish 1 game with the hack, the whole game crashes again making it impossible to play with the cheat. also there is no way i can host a game cuz the game always crash.
i thought this problem is just because i'm using emulator, so i tested the mod on my shaomi phone and the same stuff happened with nothing new.
tried both signed and unsigned. this isn't the first mod i've tried though this is the first time something like this happens.
Tester already tested it. Result is "Needs fixing" Among Us Ver. 2022.12.14 MOD MENU APK | See Player Roles | Fake Role | ESP | Kill Players | Close All Doors | No Clip - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
I will forward it to the author
Next time, contact the author of the mod

Reactions: JokerArt

j9vu9vy8v

Rookie
Feb 8, 2023
UK
Sorry I posted this question on the wrong thread. I have trouble with a visual novel, my android is above 12 so i tried it on a vm and when i opened it , it worked but the sprites didn't load , it showed a question mark png... And I redownloaded it some times (i deleted the previous files ofc)and i still have the same issue,
Could you pls help me?

NXRJ

Rookie
Jun 26, 2021
america
Yo, i had the mod menu for dbz dokkan battle and it was working fine the first day and now the next day i see it’s completely disappeared like the app runs but the menu disappeared and there is no appear on top accessibility permission either but i find this strange cause the other mod menu app i have db legends still works just fine

Ebrysta

Rookie
Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria
Good morning thanks to the admin and all working to make us smile please am stuck at error waiting for WiFi and app crashes afterwards. Then my phone shows waiting for WiFi to download additional file from playstore. This happens on both normal apk and mod. It's frustrating, I have downloaded the app several times cleared the data in the app clear my data and cache in playstore, I also went as far as deleting my Google play profile, I honestly don't know what to do again maybe it's my phone. I use a Samsung A71 with 720g chipset on android 13

borisrvsn

Rookie
Apr 17, 2023
Нижнеудинск
Подскажите через моб данные мод не хочет погружаться вкл вайфай работает в чем может быть проблема?

bigdaddy32

Rookie
Aug 11, 2023
Chile
I found a curious problem: there's a mandatory tutorial to go through every time you log into a freshly installed game. Unfortunatly, i can't complete it due to being inevitably softlocked after I kill the enemy hero. Mod seems to work just fine, but VPN, reinstalling, clearing data... nothing helps. Is there a way to skip the tutorial or somehow fix this?

安静S

Rookie
Nov 24, 2023
Hello, first of all thank you for your work it's great , keep the hard work on we really appreciate it , I would like to address an issue with Heroes evolved that using a mobile data the game like stuck before it open , it start working only when it's connected to a WiFi, before it was fine WiFi for the first time opening the game to download the additional data then can use the mobile data without issues , but now never works , even VPN doesn't has any effect , I guess the issue is on the new mod APK does downloading the same additional data every single time I open the same so without wifi it won't open , any ideas on how to solve this issue ? , might it be because of the small space for mod APK it's only 121MB compare the game older APK or the actual game on play store it's +400MB ?

Oh I forgot to mention even the trick of downloading the actual game then cancel the download then download the mod game also doesn't fix the issue sadly

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello, first of all thank you for your work it's great , keep the hard work on we really appreciate it , I would like to address an issue with Heroes evolved that using a mobile data the game like stuck before it open , it start working only when it's connected to a WiFi, before it was fine WiFi for the first time opening the game to download the additional data then can use the mobile data without issues , but now never works , even VPN doesn't has any effect , I guess the issue is on the new mod APK does downloading the same additional data every single time I open the same so without wifi it won't open , any ideas on how to solve this issue ? , might it be because of the small space for mod APK it's only 121MB compare the game older APK or the actual game on play store it's +400MB ?

Oh I forgot to mention even the trick of downloading the actual game then cancel the download then download the mod game also doesn't fix the issue sadly
The solution: Read my Heroes evolved thread again and Install OBB file properly. Skipping reading caused such issues

As for the mobile network issues, keep using different VPN until you find one that works

安静S

Rookie
Nov 24, 2023
The solution: Read my Heroes evolved thread again and Install OBB file properly. Skipping reading caused such issues

As for the mobile network issues, keep using different VPN until you find one that works
It work and very well thanks

Helpful point for others , i guess last times I've used an apk with obb included , while in cases where the obb isn't included here you will need to download it and follow the instructions , and every single line on the game thread is crucial, and also pay attention to signed/unsigned apk section it's important as well , good luck everyone

Reactions: zakihocine