Outdated Angel Squad v1.0.0 MOD APK enemy can't shoot

In order to be able to login using Google account, I tried to install this mod over the playstore version but it always give me an error that says conflicting with existing package. I already tried following any guides I can find on Google but not a single one could fix this problem :/

In order to be able to login using Google account, I tried to install this mod over the playstore version but it always give me an error that says conflicting with existing package. I already tried following any guides I can find on Google but not a single one could fix this problem :/
Thats because you are trying to used Signed mods and replace GPlay entirely, But that wont work no matter how hard you tried. All modders already said that only UNSIGNED apk can do that, but your phone must ROOTED 1st before doing that.
Ask modders in here why you failed to install mods over Gplay and they will give same answer like I said.

Thats because you are trying to used Signed mods and replace GPlay entirely, But that wont work no matter how hard you tried. All modders already said that only UNSIGNED apk can do that, but your phone must ROOTED 1st before doing that.
Ask modders in here why you failed to install mods over Gplay and they will give same answer like I said.
Sorry I forgot to specify that I DID ROOT my phone

Edit to what I wrote before
I just realized it by now that it's a Signed APK, since I didn't read the name at all and only skim through what you wrote. And on that Note, I DO know that I need unsigned APK to do this, I've been using mod on many other games after all. I just didn't properly read this one's name, that's all

let's make a one hit kill version bro
And you just triggered landmine in here, one hit kill is already REMOVED by modder in here because LYTO already announce MASSIVE BAN on players who using 3rd party app including cheats and mods.

Also, you are already too late to experience one hit kill because modder just removed it 2 days after release due glitches happened. When you finished mission, you always ended FAILED and get score C no matter what happened.

Now, only God Mode and enemy cant attack remained in here and they will be banned soon, but not in short time.

Tags Tags
angel squad