Tutorial angry Birds 2 hack something more discreet (game guardian, parallel space or root) (vmos?)

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid

The title is very short, so I explain that the hack is to add a high amount of feathers without exceeding it so that it is more difficult to detect, freezing diamonds and pearls in a minimal way to buy everything without seeing the excess, and change the level manually (at high levels the map hats and some EXTRA birds are automatically unlocked) I don't know if it can ban as quickly or less quickly or if it works completely, I don't have time to check it, but the numbers should be credible, in the same way you can always use an account secondary and if you want to reach the maximum level of the pens, do not put 14.000.000 except the first time per bird to save a lot of time and the other times it is better if it is 50.000 at a time or by opening chests legendary

and vmos I put it in question because it worked before but now it doesn't work on my vmos and I don't know if the game can be used there now

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
That is why it is important that this is done on a secondary account if you have already clicked on the profile the first time before because it will be too late to do it then

Reactions: zverilius