Outdated Anime Chat: Ai Waifu Chatbot Ver. 1.3.5 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

Sometimes it works and then it suddenly stops working again. My gems go from 104k down to none. Then sometimes I have them again and other times don't, it's weird

Sometimes it works and then it suddenly stops working again. My gems go from 104k down to none. Then sometimes I have them again and other times don't, it's weird
its a bug from dev not the mod, its happen to original apk too, even dev hasn't fixed it yet lmao

@Yunana24 am I supposed to click it in the mod menu? I don't think I ever did. The first time I installed the mod it worked for a short while before all of my gems disappeared. After that I reinstalled it like 5 times and it never worked again. I'll try with the character you sent.

Idk why isn't working for you but you can try downloading latest apk, I have made some changes.

Unlocked all the available scenes/pictures for this character with gem instantly.
View attachment 562743
Tried downloading the newest one, upon opening the game for the first time I immediately have 0 gems. This characters images also aren't unlocked.

Pixel 7 Pro, it's a 64 Bit only phone, but I was able to install the apk so that shouldn't be the issue right?

Tried downloading the newest one, upon opening the game for the first time I immediately have 0 gems. This characters images also aren't unlocked.

Pixel 7 Pro, it's a 64 Bit only phone, but I was able to install the apk so that shouldn't be the issue right?
Sorry but I can't fix something that isn't happening on me. Tested reopening the app 5 times and it all works fine on my Samsung A13 device.

1697506735933.png

I have a 6 pro, have you updated to Android 14? I'm thinking that could be a problem. Right now I'm just using ads to get free gems and unlocking things naturally

Tags Tags
anime chat: ai waifu chatbot anime chat: ai waifu chatbot cheat anime chat: ai waifu chatbot hack anime chat: ai waifu chatbot mod