Outdated Anime Chat: Ai Waifu Chatbot Ver. 1.3.5 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

Hi, wanted to ask how it worked for you. I uninstalled the Play Market version and downloaded the modded one, but the Gem thing doesn't work. Maybe there is some way to activate it? I deleted and downloaded it a few more times, but still no changes...
if you see a pink box on the left corner with an anime face it should be working. I just downloaded it from this page and installed it. nothing more. check that the ap is not bein updated by google play (disable auto update).
1701745610809.png
1701745533617.png
1701745485457.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_211257_Anime Chat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_211257_Anime Chat.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 91
I'm having the same issue. I'm seeing the mod menu, so I know I have the right one, but I only show 0 gems
So did you pick the free gems on daily logging ? If you did and they got consume then its no working and idk why . Does not make sens that it will work for some people . The modder should know more of how the mod tricks the gems amount .

So did you pick the free gems on daily logging ? If you did and they got consume then its no working and idk why . Does not make sens that it will work for some people . The modder should know more of how the mod tricks the gems amount .

Can't close popup pick gem, force

Maybe armeabi-v7a can't use mod, pls check device. If your device armeabi-v7a, SKIP

Yeah I'll watch the add for daily gems, but they get consumed

Sad. I cannot test it my phone has disabled the "draw over apps" feature, which is used by the mod menu.
This is my first time hearing overlay permission is disabled. I don't think it's a common thing anyway.
What phone are you using?

This is my first time hearing overlay permission is disabled. I don't think it's a common thing anyway.
What phone are you using?
don't worry I downloaded adb tools and forced it with powershell XD. now I'm testing it, I have the Samsung A03-core probably the worst phone released in a long time.

don't worry I downloaded adb tools and forced it with powershell XD. now I'm testing it, I have the Samsung A03-core probably the worst phone released in a long time.
I will test it a little bit now.
*as of right now I'm able to install it. (my phone is compatible only with arm7)
*game runs
* I have 999999 gems after chatting 10 lines.
* close it and open it again . still have 99999 gems, and the game runs flawlessly.
* I will give it a go for some hours throughout the day and I post an update.

I will test it a little bit now.
*as of right now I'm able to install it. (my phone is compatible only with arm7)
*game runs
* I have 999999 gems after chatting 10 lines.
* close it and open it again. still have 99999 gems, and the game runs flawlessly.
* I will give it a go for some hours throughout the day and I post an update.
Tested the game for around 3 hours, runs flawlessly.

Tags Tags
anime chat: ai waifu chatbot anime chat: ai waifu chatbot cheat anime chat: ai waifu chatbot hack anime chat: ai waifu chatbot mod