Outdated Another Dimension: Sexy Anime Dating Sim v2.1.11 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices]

I have a question, maybe the other has same question as mine. Why this games(same with the other dev) only has premium choices mod? There is story ticket which can changed the amount of it so we can play without waiting the cooldown (at least 2 and a half hours per ticket). Can someone answer this question?

I have a question, maybe the other has same question as mine. Why this games only has premium choices mod? There is story ticket which can be changed the amount of it so we can play without waiting the cooldown. Can someone answer this question?
edit : my past reply editing time has expired darn.

! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tags Tags
another dimension: sexy anime dating sim another dimension: sexy anime dating sim cheat another dimension: sexy anime dating sim hack another dimension: sexy anime dating sim mod dating sim free choices genius studio