Rejected Request Apex Legends Mobile

Tobi683

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 24, 2021
India
Bruh you guy's literally gonna destroy every good game that actually makes it to the market
I really feel sorry for the Devs...

The modders I respectfully say not to encourage such mods for these games apex, and WZM test is coming out soon that's again if I'm not wrong we'd see a request for mod of that game...

It's really sad....

~Tobi

IsanaYashiro

Just Crazy
Sep 21, 2019
Canada
Bruh you guy's literally gonna destroy every good game that actually makes it to the market

The modders I respectfully say not to encourage such mods for these games apex, and WZM test is coming out soon that's again if I'm not wrong we'd see a request for mod of that game...

It's really sad....

~Tobi
dnc.

++

Reactions: hughesjoseph482

StimmyPizza

Platinian
Aug 22, 2021
USA

It's really sad....

~Tobi
I agree. Just play the game like normal. Hacking gets boring fast and ruins it for other players just trying to have fun during their free time
I'm hoping Apex will be like codm where it's almost impossible to hack. I'm sure warzone will at least be like that.

Also just wanted to mention Warzone mobile is being called project aurora and th3y just started their first early alpha closed testing. No sign ups for it yet though. The people who got in were prolly top youtubers cuz it says cod contacted them directly.

Here's the article - Call of Duty®: Project Aurora News

Tobi683

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 24, 2021
India
I agree. Just play the game like normal. Hacking gets boring fast and ruins it for other players just trying to have fun during their free time
I'm hoping Apex will be like codm where it's almost impossible to hack. I'm sure warzone will at least be like that.

Also just wanted to mention Warzone mobile is being called project aurora and th3y just started their first early alpha closed testing. No sign ups for it yet though. The people who got in were prolly top youtubers cuz it says cod contacted them directly.

Here's the article - Call of Duty®: Project Aurora News
It's like banging our heads against the walls 😓
In few months it'll be no different then pubg
All lobby with so many cheaters even the big YouTubers will get irritated and leave apex in speculation if this mod comes here either as vip or public. Take codm slowly but surely there's mods available for it now and apex just recently came out.... What a disappointment no players in any game will be actually determined by skills but will be determined by cheats 🗿🦜

Oh and I heard wzm is gonna be available by late September if it's not delayed my sources may be wrong 🤧 and I hope WZM comes in only 64Bit version