Help! Apply changes from Dump.cs

Pheonix_0

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 29, 2022
Indonesia
hi i'm new at modding, i have a dump.cs, but idk what should i do to it... did there's a way to convert dump.cs to libil2cpp again? or maybe apply the changes to the game

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2022
UK
Dump.cs is only used to find offsets for hacks, for example if you want to do unlimited health, you open the dump.cs in a text editor and search for keywords like "health" "damage" etc.

Once you find your offsets you can either hex patch libil2cpp.so file directly in a hex editor, or hook them in a mod menu. You can't edit dump.cs directly then convert it back to libil2cpp.

Pheonix_0

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 29, 2022
Indonesia
Dump.cs is only used to find offsets for hacks, for example if you want to do unlimited health, you open the dump.cs in a text editor and search for keywords like "health" "damage" etc.

Once you find your offsets you can either hex patch libil2cpp.so file directly in a hex editor, or hook them in a mod menu. You can't edit dump.cs directly then convert it back to libil2cpp.
nah, yh, it's work, but only for methods, idk, i want to mod something like field offset, i alr try in gg, but almost all tutorial i have seen is for 64-bit, but mine is 32-bit, maybe there's a way to find offset field in gg for 32-bit, or maybe there's a way to apply it like method? idk

fshn06

Platinian
Oct 1, 2023
nah, yh, it's work, but only for methods, idk, i want to mod something like field offset, i alr try in gg, but almost all tutorial i have seen is for 64-bit, but mine is 32-bit, maybe there's a way to find offset field in gg for 32-bit, or maybe there's a way to apply it like method? idk
Not sure how to do in gg as I have no experience with gg, with mod menu you can access field offset with class instance. Look for Update() method and hook it

C++:
void (*orig_Update)(void* instance);
void hook_Update(void* instance) {
    if (instance != NULL) {
        // instance + your offset
        // example offset 0xC is health
        *((int(*)())((uint32_t)instance + 0xC) = 999;
    }
    orig_Update(instance);
}

Pheonix_0

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 29, 2022
Indonesia
Not sure how to do in gg as I have no experience with gg, with mod menu you can access field offset with class instance. Look for Update() method and hook it

C++:
void (*orig_Update)(void* instance);
void hook_Update(void* instance) {
    if (instance != NULL) {
        // instance + your offset
        // example offset 0xC is health
        *((int(*)())((uint32_t)instance + 0xC) = 999;
    }
    orig_Update(instance);
}
oh okay, idk about mod menu too, my phones doesn't support aide cmods or other mod menu maker