Aptoide is an open source independent Android app store that allows you to install and discover apps in an easy, exciting and safe way.
Aptoide is community-driven and delivers apps through a social experience. It offers the chance for any user to create and manage their own store, upload their own apps, follow community recommendations and discover new content.
Can’t find a specific app on mainstream Android app stores? Aptoide probably has it! And don’t worry: all the apps are checked for viruses, and we perform extra security tests to ensure your Android device is always safe.
Aptoide is reinventing app distribution and discovery in a social and collaborative way. Join us in the revolution!
With Aptoide you can:
- Download your favorite Android apps privately and without signing up;
- Find apps that are not available in other Android marketplaces;
- Downgrade your apps to previous versions;
- Create your store and choose its name, logo, and color theme;
- Check out recommended apps and stores through Aptoide's unique apps timeline;
- Follow other stores and know who is following you - don't worry, you can keep things private too;
- Rate and review apps and stores, and reply to other users’ comments;
- Share apps locally with your friends without the need of an internet connection.
- Install in background for users with Android 10+ should now work.
Android changed the timing we can request the system install dialog to install an app.
For the Dialog to show up, we must be in foreground. For users with devices older than 10,
this should not change anything. For the rest, a notification will show up
when an app is ready to install and clicking it will initiate the install flow.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- Added a Beta icon on App View to know the app is an alpha or beta version
- Added a badge to Editorial for app that have in-app purchases promotions.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Ads removed / disabled
Deleted data and analytics