• Unlimited fragments
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No

Last edited by a moderator:

Erika573

Rookie
Mar 30, 2023
Philippines
i actually agree with the first person. why would you want auto play in a rhythm game? instead of wasting your time on finding an auto play mod, why dont you actually improve. major skill issue to op

Reactions: kiyata

DankAF

Rookie
Jul 5, 2023
Matrix
i actually agree with the first person. why would you want auto play in a rhythm game? instead of wasting your time on finding an auto play mod, why dont you actually improve. major skill issue to op
Tell those 1357 people then 😀😀😀 LMFAO

Hy Umg

Rookie
Oct 22, 2019
Vietnam
If you don't like it just stfu ok? No one ask for your opinion. Be nice, less judgemental.
The whole point of a rhythm game is to to improve your skill and get higher point than what you got.
I'm not complaining about full unlock all songs or having unlimited fragments.
What does the OP even want autoplay for? To make him look like he's good at the game?????

Brutalent

Rookie
Jan 29, 2024
If you don't like it just stfu ok? No one ask for your opinion. Be nice, less judgemental.
nice opinion,but there's a small problem with it:nobody asked u too🤣🤣🤣
there's no one of real rhythm game player will GAF to u these mtfkin' shameless hackers,if u really craved for scores to protect your pitiful self—esteem,why don't u try to hack down the osu or malody?🤗🤗🤗
Like someone always said:if you can't play it,just don't play.
'cause u re already be like that.why shouldn't i follow you?
and last,reality is never came from ur so-called nice,less barking,more criticizing,or just stfk😅😅😅

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Shared [Tested] Arcaea - New Dimension Rhythm Game v4.0.255 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 79