Outdated Arena Of Valor [EU] Ver 1.53.1.2 MOD MENU | HACK MAP | SHOW UNTIL | HISTORY MATCH | AIM SKILL

JemWong

Platinian
Oct 4, 2020
China
I destroyed the enemy base and it show defeated? like why? is cheat detected and if enemy is real player, system will automated make me lose? tons of matches which i destroying enemies and end with defeated and also my KDA become very weird

Le Van Duong

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 17, 2020
NORTH KOREA
I destroyed the enemy base and it show defeated? like why? is cheat detected and if enemy is real player, system will automated make me lose? tons of matches which i destroying enemies and end with defeated and also my KDA become very weird
Only use map hack! no Cooldown or One Hit that can only be used with AI/BOT

JemWong

Platinian
Oct 4, 2020
China
Only use map hack! no Cooldown or One Hit that can only be used with AI/BOT
yes! i only used map hack but still the game showing me defeated when i destroyed the enemy base haha i think the game is using some kind of weird match system which will put player into "offline" mode when disconencted, at the server side, the disconnected player will remain as bot to real match.

Edit: Mod is working fine, just i don't really know why the system keep showing me defeat when i already destroy the enemy base and my KD will be from 20/1 into 3/4

Tags
aov arena of valor arena of valor cheat arena of valor hack hack map