(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
QTVZwiJaYzRidy37xw0ZJHQE_SwJOUZfHeVJgQmlaAVRA=w280.png

Playstore Link:

About this app
Experience the power of artificial intelligence in AI photo generator!
Breakthrough AI art anime, non-stop creativity in Artrix - AI Art Generator!

This AI photo, anime art painter is a powerful combination of art and artificial intelligence that helps you create mesmerizing AI portraits, AI images with ease.

Bring your portraits and landscape photos to life with anime art generator with just a few simple taps. You don't need to be a professional photo editor or talented illustrator, just upload any photo and our AI drawer will transform it in a flash. AI picture generator takes you into a delicate world where inspiration and creativity have no limits.

💥💥 Artrix - AI photo generator feature 💥💥

🔆 Choose AI image, AI anime generator templates: Choose distinct image AI templates and styles that are constantly updated with trends. Easily change AI generated art templates and anime AI art styles to match the theme and look you're aiming for.

🔆 Create AI art work, anime art: Creativity with Artrix is unlimited, AI image creator technology will bring impossibly beautiful AI characters. In the AI world, expanding the artistic perspective of an ordinary photo is a special anime AI art picture.

🔆 Live portrait maker: Beautiful in every detail, the AI photo generator app can breathe life into your portraits and selfies. It's easy to create masterpieces portrait AI that come to life, expressing personality and emotions!

🔆 Support for a wide range of photo templates: Landscape, cityscape, and nature shots are enhanced with color vibrancy and artistic elements that make each photo an awe-inspiring visual experience. Photos of your animals or pets are also maximally supported.

🔆 Convert real photos to mythical, cartoon AI art photos: Recreate your image to a beautiful AI photo, blending mythical and realistic elements together

🔔 How to use this AI image generator
Step 1: Upload your photo
Step 2: Write a unique prompt
Step 3: Choose your favorite to imagine AI style
Step 4: Tap to generate your AI art and AI anime

You can even use AI anime art maker to turn your photos into anime AI or cartoon AI characters. This is perfect if you have amagic avatars and favorite AI pictures - it's time to turn it into something fun and exciting!
Step into the future of anime AI generator and unlock your creative potential – experience the magic through Image AI generator!
If you have any questions about the AI generated images app, don't hesitate to contact support email: [email protected].
Thank you for choosing our Artrix: Anime AI Art Generator app. Have a nice day!

Requirements: 9.0 and up
☆Premium features unlocked
☆Ads Layout removed/Ad activity Removed
☆Optimized Graphics/Zipaligned
☆Remove default .source name of java files;
☆Cleaned Package for fast load

☆Debug Info Removed

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Reported
Reason: "Same problem with the app I found on mobilism a while ago, can't save a single creations.".

Checked by myself.
The generation works just fine and you'll also be able to save it.
The app will create a folder called "AI" and saves all generated content within it.

Proof:
Generated pictures:
1691944007061.png

Saved successfully:
1691944049724.png

Reactions: wenesga

Inyoface69

Platinian
Apr 26, 2023
North Korea
Reported
Reason: "Same problem with the app I found on mobilism a while ago, can't save a single creations.".

Checked by myself.
The generation works just fine and you'll also be able to save it.
The app will create a folder called "AI" and saves all generated content within it.

Proof:
Generated pictures:
View attachment 542629

Saved successfully:
View attachment 542630
Then it must be due some issues with my device since it isn't saving anything but thanks for checking.Guess this app isn't for me 😢😢

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Then it must be due some issues with my device since it isn't saving anything but thanks for checking.Guess this app isn't for me 😢😢
Did you grant it every permission?
Im pretty sure it wanted like 3 or 4 permissions as i've tested it

Inyoface69

Platinian
Apr 26, 2023
North Korea
Did you grant it every permission?
Im pretty sure it wanted like 3 or 4 permissions as i've tested it
It only asked me once to grant the storage permission ( It asked me when I was adding the photo to app) . Since you said it asked you a couple of timea so I went to app settings to see if there are any missing permission I need to grant (2 permission were asked, one was storage and another was microphone ). As I had already granted the storage permission but it didn't work , I manually turned the storage permission off and then turned it on again .After that I again launch the app and now it seems to work .

Tags
day 12 month 08 working jrptt virgi
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shinoo OA [Shared] Art Thou A Demon King v4.7.3 APK Age Restricted Games 4
TryRoom AOS APP Draw Graffiti - Name Creator v2.8 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 0
TryRoom AOS APP Moblo - 3D furniture modeling v24.05.1 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP Nomad Sculpt v1.90 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 1
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Art Master: Jigsaw Art Puzzle v2.11 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
TryRoom AOS APP Passport Photo: ID Photo Print v1.0.12 [Paid] Untested Android Apps 0
G OA [Shared] Japanese Farm: The Art of Milking vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 87
taha43 AOS APP Cognise | AI Art Generator v2.0.4 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 37
1 3 3 7 AOS APP Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art v3.13.6 [AI] [PRO] [Unlocked] Untested Android Apps 2
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] AI Photo: Art, Profile Picture v1.2.7 [Pro] [No Ads] Tested Android Apps 11
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] AI Art Generator - AI Yearbook v1.3.5 [Premium] [Unlimited] [No Ads] Tested Android Apps 9
TryRoom AOS APP Nomad Sculpt v1.87 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 5
G OA [Shared] The Art of Diplomacy and... Love vTeaser MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Umagic AI - AI Art Generator v1.6.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 14
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Umagic AI - AI Art Generator v1.6.2 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 15
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] GenZArt - Fast AI Art Generator v4.3.0 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 12
1 3 3 7 AOS APP Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art Ver. 3.13.4 MOD APK | Pro Subscription Unlocked | All features Unlocked Untested Android Apps 0
G Shared [Tested] Art of Rally vProduction_1.0.6_b190 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] Photoleap: Photo Editor/AI Art v1.51.0 [PREMIUM] [Arm64-v8a & armeabi-v7a] Tested Android Apps 16
G Shared [Tested] Jigsaw Puzzle Villa: Art Game v1.12.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Kids Coloring & Drawing Games ver. 3.118 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pixel Studio: pixel art editor v4.93 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Coolors v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] 3D Modeling App: Sculpt & Draw v1.16.12 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Draw Graffiti - Name Creator v2.7 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Photoleap: Photo Editor/AI Art v1.50.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 12
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] 8bit Painter v1.22.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP AI Art Generator v8.6.2 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 18
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AI Picasso: AI Art Generator v1.5.6 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 30
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] AI Photo: Art, Profile Picture v1.2.2 [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 32
Pradzee AOS APP AI Art Generator v8.6 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 5
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Sketch AI: Draw Art Generator v2.1.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 9
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] GenZArt - Fast AI Art Generator v4.1.9 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Glyf 3D Art AI Image Generator v2.5.7 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 61
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Video AI Art Generator & Maker v2.0.0 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 34
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Water Aesthetic Live Wallpaper v2.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 3
1 3 3 7 AOS APP MagicApp - AI Art generator v1.6.3 [Unlocked] [FULLY UNLOCKED] Untested Android Apps 6
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] CreArt - AI Art Generator v2.0.1 [PREMIUM] [No Ads]] Tested Android Apps 40
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] AI Art Generator - AI Yearbook Ver. 1.3.3 MOD APK | Premium unlocked Tested Android Apps 21
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Vivid AI: AI Art Generator v1.4.1 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 23
taha43 AOS APP Artimind: AI Art Generator v2.8.8 [PRO] Untested Android Apps 34
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Re-Imagine : AI Art Generator v12.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 46
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Cognise | AI Art Generator v1.1.5 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 23
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Re-Imagine : AI Art Generator v12.2 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 31
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Lensa: photo editor & AI art v4.5.15+773 (Unlocked) (Lite Size) Tested Android Apps 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Paint Art / Painting App v3.1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] FP sDraw (Drawing app) v7.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Radon02 AOS APP [Tested] Artimind: AI Art Generator v2.8.0 [PRO] Tested Android Apps 17
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Color Gear: color wheel v3.3.0 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
G Shared [Tested] Falling Art Ragdoll Simulator v0.8.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5