Rejected Request ASPHALT: Street Storm

Swagboyjr

Rookie
Original poster
May 7, 2017
icon.png?w=170&fakeurl=1&type=.png

Game Name: ASPHALT: Street Storm

Game Version: 1.1.4a

Google Play Store Link: Asphalt Street Storm Racing – Android-apper på Google Play

APK Link: Asphalt Street Storm Racing APK Download - Free Racing GAME for Android | APKPure.com

Cheat Requested: Requesting a currency cheat, game has Diamonds as a rare and more valuable currency, and the other one is just dollar currency. Want any of these:
- Increasing currency, not decreasing (preferably start with a few million, like 10-15mill, 20mill, but it doesn't decrease)
- Currency increases when you spend it (For example if I have 500 diamonds and I use 100, it'll add up to 600 instead of removing it and becoming 400)
- If none of the above work, might as well mod it so you start with 999,999,999 or anything like that.

Have you tried any cheat engines?: Yes, GameGuardian didn't work. Assume it needs to mod the APK.

I feel like these requests barely get noticed, I've posted 2 before never really gotten a response, but this time Im really keen on this game and just wondering if you can at least reply with "This game can/ or can not be modded" I'd really appreciate it and already do appreciate the work you guys do, thanks a lot in advance!