Outdated Auto Heroes (Early Access) v1.5.0 MOD APK

Entea

Platinian
Dec 8, 2019
England
I believe he meant you can't reclaim the rewards but you will still get the bonuses for the max VIP, EG: max bag space, etc...

Yes, pls update as they've added PVP to the game.
What about the daily VIP rewards (10 legendary pieces + gems)? I would've assumed they will be in your mail but it seems you can't claim them anywhere?

RMXO

Platinian
Apr 11, 2020
USA
What about the daily VIP rewards (10 legendary pieces + gems)? I would've assumed they will be in your mail but it seems you can't claim them anywhere?
I've been able to claim everything that was in my mailbox but not sure for others. Do you have stuff in your mailbox that you can't claim? If so, please provide a screenshot of it.

Entea

Platinian
Dec 8, 2019
England
I've been able to claim everything that was in my mailbox but not sure for others. Do you have stuff in your mailbox that you can't claim? If so, please provide a screenshot of it.
Oh yes I can clam rewards from my mailbox. What I mean is that I haven't seen the VIP daily rewards to claim them anywhere in the game. I know that you can't seem to claim VIP rewards but I just thought we could claim the daily VIP ones