Tutorial Automated dumping tool for all Unity games

BoyzGamesDev

Rookie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2024
Indonesia
Greetings, esteemed community members,

I am Boyz Games Dev, and I am delighted to present a tool that I have developed. this tool serves as a dump utility for all Unity Games (libil2cpp.so), Also Can dump any protection global-metadata.dat in unity games!

The functionality of this tool is straightforward, making it user-friendly. Notably, it is proficient in bypassing any global-metadata.dat protection, facilitating the efficient dumping of games such as Free Fire in less than 30 seconds!

However, it is essential to note that this tool is optimized for use on Bluestacks (successfully tested on Bluestacks 4). In the provided zip file, I have included Bluestacks 4 in case users encounter issues with their current version. Additionally, root access is required due to the ADB execution process, and the necessary files are included in the zip file. A limitation of this tool is that it does not provide dll files upon successful dumping, only the dump.cs file.

Download Tools:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
Important instructions:
  • Download using Brave Browser (to avoid potential issues with Chrome).
  • Disable your antivirus software before running the tool.
  • Run the tool as an administrator.
Tutorial Dump:
  1. Begin by rooting your emulator with Bstweaker.
  2. Once rooted, configure your supersu settings as shown here:
    1705784801798.png
  3. Open BOYZGAMES DUMPER.exe.
  4. Input the number corresponding to your system architecture (1 for 32-bit, 2 for 64-bit) and press Enter:
    1705784843406.png
  5. Input the package name you wish to dump (e.g., com.dts.freefireth-1) and press Enter:
    1705784879803.png
  6. Wait for the process to complete. The program will prompt you to input the package name again; this time, input the name without the "-number" (e.g., com.dts.freefireth) and press Enter
  7. Wait for the process to finish.
Upon completion, navigate to the dump directory corresponding to your system architecture (e.g., Dump32 folder for 32-bit):
1705784948585.png

For further assistance or inquiries, feel free to leave a comment or join my Discord server for personalized support.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3v3qBVQRj7

Credit: Boyzgames Dev

Special Thanks to: Perfare, BrianGIG

driiiizu

Rookie
Nov 20, 2023
ehhh dont really recommend installing this app, this is probably ransomware as user registered january 20, and uploaded this at january 21