olieolie

Platinian

Game Name:

AxE:背水一戰

Google Play Store Link:AxE:背水一戰 - Google Play 應用程式

APK Link: AxE安卓下載,安卓版APK | 免費下載

Cheat Requested:Invincible or other possible modifications can be

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> Please take a closer look at the instructions I gave below. Please.

I have a way to bypass AXE's protection mechanism and successfully enter the game play. But I need your game program to be stable but will not flash back and can be successfully executed on the simulator. I provide the following two ways to give you reference. The simulator needs to enable ROOT. I can work, I hope you can help.

The first way I think is better. I hope you can help to modify it.

Make a supplement. The version of the game itself needs to be made invincible.
Install directly as if it were originally, but don't need to bypass the protection. He only needs to have the invincible mod. He needs the crack protection of other programs. The following three types of BusyBox Pro v54 LP Installer
Titanium Backup Pro 8.3.3-gdaily.org.apk I hope I can understand what I am saying. I need your modified MOD APK version to let me execute the game because I have a way to bypass the protection mechanism.

• Install luckypatcher on ROOTED device ONLY;
  • After installed go to luckypatcher menù and Go to ToolBox -> Patch Android -> Disable Signature in package manager;
  • Install original game -> login with facebook or google ;
  • When you are into Server Selection menù press back and quit game;
  • DON'T uninstall the game;
  • Install the mod game OVER the original;
  • Open the game and if everything is ok, you are alread logged and you just need to select your server and your character;

• Install the Official app;
  • Login using facebook or google as you like;
  • Wait until the Start Menù , the one with the Server Selection, pops-up, Don't touch nothing just press Back button and quit the game.
  • Now opens Titanium App and do Backup of Axe App;
  • Go to /android/data/com.nexon.axe.global and rename the folder "com.nexon.global a";
  • Uninstall Offical App;
Rename the previous folder "com.nexon.axe..global a" to "com.nexon.axe.global";
  • Install modded App;
  • Open Titanium and do Restore of Axe backup, and choose ONLY DATA.
  • Now you can play the game. Enjoy it.
PS : even if the downloaded version of the app from playstore is v1.02.01 , if you do backup and restore on the mod versione v.1.02.00 it is still working.

Last edited:
Upvote 0