Outdated Azur Lane (En) Ver. 7.1.8 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers]

Just want to thank you for making this mod, made my life easier and despite being commander level 163 on Avrora, i never received bans since I was not using it that openly. Devs are just stupid and lazy that even if you put damage modifier to the max, as long as you don't make it so obvious,you would not get banned. Been using ALAuto + macro to farm as well, didn't get banned either.
howlong u use this mod?

So I managed to install with unsigned apk but when I open the game why it keeps loading??? Pls help I didn't uninstall the original apk yet but it supposed to be working

howlong u use this mod?
Probably like 6-7 months already? Was using different mods during 2020 before it was discontinued. Currently sitting comfortably in rank 8 in Avrora. I believe the rank 2 Archrynna is also using this mod. As far as I know, I have not been banned for using this yet, so It is quite safe. Devs don't particularly care if you macro or cheat, especially if you are at least level 120++,

- Use Mod For -
-War Archives
-Daily Raids
-Normal and Hard Main Campaign
-Operation Siren
-Guild Operations

- DO NO USE FOR HIGH RISK OF BAN -
Exercises (PVP)
Events
Mini Events

- Questionable Uses -
-Guild Contribution Ranking Bosses
Is this still the way to go? Will give this one a try

Tags Tags
azur lane azur lane cheat azur lane en azur lane en cheat azur lane en hack azur lane en mod azur lane global azur lane hack azur lane mod