PMT FREE MOD BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Ver. 7.6.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Always Perfect | Always Great | Always Good

View attachment 229724
So here's what i experimented......before the match start i turned on more base score on
View attachment 229732
Then i quickly turned off the more base score off before it takes me to the loading screen
View attachment 229738
Then this happened.....it didn't said like connection error or something like that and trust me i turned on more base score 100% of the match and quickly turned off before it takes me to loading screen and it didn't give me a connection error....and i was very happy cus last time i always get connection error whenever the match is finished and in the loading screen it says "connection error" but now it doesn't anymore
well because your team earlier is much weaker than your team now if you use more base score when your team is weak of course the game will detect that and your gonna force to go to the title screen because there an error that occurred

Tags Tags
anime anime player bang dream! girls band party! bang dream! girls band party! mod hypercasual music music sim performance platinmods single player stylized realistic