PMT FREE MOD BanG Dream! Our Notes Ver. 1.0.2 Mod Menu APK | Auto Dance, Perfect, Great, Good, Bad

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Game goes just black after clicking the main screen to start playing... any tips or is anyone having the same issue? I was able to download everything and so some tutorials but then I got stuck on the loading screen and restarted the game and now is just black.
 
Mod is great though smth wrong with Auto Dance + anything than perfect value (Great and lower), it still counted as perfect hit regardless.
It's best to check (and fix it maybe) since I rather not abuse it the way I don't want to. I only use mod whenever skip chance is limit and just use it for Bond grind without Live Boost just like whenever I use puroseka mods. @DeathLantern
 
Mod is great though smth wrong with Auto Dance + anything than perfect value (Great and lower), it still counted as perfect hit regardless.
It's best to check (and fix it maybe) since I rather not abuse it the way I don't want to. I only use mod whenever skip chance is limit and just use it for Bond grind without Live Boost just like whenever I use puroseka mods. @DeathLantern
I already write the answer there on the features since first i post,
 
Well i didn't got banned yet but...

https:// x. com/ bangdreamon_EN/status/2104941765593530497?s=20

You might want to chill before keep using the mod

Only Chinese players who used multiplier mods and reached scores in the trillions were banned.

Whales are complaining to the devs cuz they're ruining their win streaks in Gekiso 😂.
 
Tags Tags
anime bang dream! our notes bang dream! our notes cheat bang dream! our notes hack bang dream! our notes mod intense music performance stylized

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request BanG Dream!
Replies
2
Views
327
Back
Top Bottom