PMT FREE MOD BangBang Survivor Ver. 1.28 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Skills

anyone having issues connecting to their servers with this apk? last night it was fine, but today I'm getting constant disconnection issues and can't start up a round.

anyone having issues connecting to their servers with this apk? last night it was fine, but today I'm getting constant disconnection issues and can't start up a round.
JK, problem with my emulator, modded apk works great. like someone else said, you wont be able to invite or get invited by other players to join the elite matches. you also wont show up on the leaderboards.
I just wish I was able to join my main account with this and help out with the challenge rescues.]

Double edit: so after resetting my emulator and such, my game is still disconnecting. Not sure if this is just my own fault or not however.

JK, problem with my emulator, modded apk works great. like someone else said, you wont be able to invite or get invited by other players to join the elite matches. you also wont show up on the leaderboards.
I just wish I was able to join my main account with this and help out with the challenge rescues.]

Double edit: so after resetting my emulator and such, my game is still disconnecting. Not sure if this is just my own fault or not however.
Third edit: so I swapped to a new a server (so pretty much starting from scratch again sadly, and that seemed to work)

Tags Tags
bangbang survivor bangbang survivor cheat bangbang survivor hack bangbang survivor mod casual