PMT FREE MOD Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Ver. 2024.9.1 MOD APK | Premium Unlocked

I decided to drop this and my other remaining mods due to lack of time for updating them.
Right now im checking if someone from the team wants to take over the mod, if not this mod will get moved to "outdated" on sunday and you guys would have to wait for someone else to pick it up in the future.

I decided to drop this and my other remaining mods due to lack of time for updating them.
Right now im checking if someone from the team wants to take over the mod, if not this mod will get moved to "outdated" on sunday and you guys would have to wait for someone else to pick it up in the future.

Completely naive to this so i don't mean disrespectful, but how does someone learn how to MOD this game in order to keep it going?
Years of practice or days of youtube?

Completely naive to this so i don't mean disrespectful, but how does someone learn how to MOD this game in order to keep it going?
Years of practice or days of youtube?
If you're a technical guy, you can learn to mod games like this within a few days, when you're really good even a few hours.
But this game is really, really easy. Thats nothing compared to the other stuff we have.
And everyone here just started with the tutorials we have inside our "Tutorial" Section :face54:

Installing signed update on signed game(both modded by current modder) brings up this error: download error as this app may not be purchased. Obb is on its place. Android 13

Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719_144008_Dreamhouse.jpg
    Screenshot_20230719_144008_Dreamhouse.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 54
Tags Tags
adventure barbie dreamhouse adventures barbie dreamhouse adventures cheat barbie dreamhouse adventures hack barbie dreamhouse adventures mod simulation