Broken Link ππ€π“𝐓𝐋𝐄 ππŽπŠπ„πŒπŽπ - 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„

maikieusui

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
philippines
Lol, you think they're gonna share their money pot files with you? Maybe for a price. 🀣 They keep making these trash games cause they get stupid repetitive, they die, they remake again with the hopes of lining their pockets if people are gullible to spending money on online games.

Good luck, though.

Unless developers are paying for a dedicated server, with proof, they have no reason to hit players with reload cash options.
I already found the source files and I already have my own server of this game but I'm still exploring the source code on how to change daily rewards. When I'm done with it I'll release it here giving million gem so people wont have to wait for the daily reward.

Katty Logan

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 20, 2022
Indonesia
I already found the source files and I already have my own server of this game but I'm still exploring the source code on how to change daily rewards. When I'm done with it I'll release it here giving million gem so people wont have to wait for the daily reward.
wow it looks like you are very rich, so make your own game then give a lot of prizes to all players and never make a list to top up. then see how long your game will last

• Haha
Reactions: djRobba