Not Working 碧蓝航线 (Azur Lane Bilibili) Ver. 7.1.1 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers]

梅丽尔·林奇,帖子:3860079,会员:3549872 said:
难顶了,开荒的时候一百倍忘记关直接干到EX榜第一走了,只能间再见了
[/引用]
如果只打SP跟再现,会被关小黑屋吗?就这次ssss活动

你好作者,我发现有人在平台(比如咸鱼还有QQ群147693343等)售卖你无偿分享的作品,我本人已经上当受骗了,直到看到您作品中的提醒才明白,作者的初心是好的,但却被别人利用,拿来赚钱,这对作者还是受害者都是很难受的。我也希望评论区的大家以后看到有人售卖这些东西时可以提醒下面的买家。只有大家合力才能让不劳而获的转卖者消失。
Hello author, I have noticed that someone is selling your free sharing works on platforms such as Xianyu and QQ Group 147693343. I was already deceived and didn't understand until I saw the reminder in your work. The author's original intention was good, but it was used by others to make money, which is very uncomfortable for both the author and the victim. I also hope that everyone in the comment section can remind the buyers below when they see someone selling these things in the future. Only with the joint efforts of everyone can the reseller who gains nothing disappear

你好作者,我发现有人在平台(比如咸鱼还有QQ群147693343等)售卖你无偿分享的作品,我本人已经上当受骗了,直到看到您作品中的提醒才明白,作者的初心是好的,但却被别人利用,拿来赚钱,这对作者还是受害者都是很难受的。我也希望评论区的大家以后看到有人售卖这些东西时可以提醒下面的买家。只有大家合力才能让不劳而获的转卖者消失。
Hello author, I have noticed that someone is selling your free sharing works on platforms such as Xianyu and QQ Group 147693343. I was already deceived and didn't understand until I saw the reminder in your work. The author's original intention was good, but it was used by others to make money, which is very uncomfortable for both the author and the victim. I also hope that everyone in the comment section can remind the buyers below when they see someone selling these things in the future. Only with the joint efforts of everyone can the reseller who gains nothing disappear
没用的,全皮肤和倍攻都是免费获取的东西,但是不影响这俩东西已经被倒卖了不知道多少手了

事实上我在有意无意间已经在所有网传的高危游戏环节里用过作弊了(多人信标秒杀,EX上榜,军事演习),我甚至还在偶尔使用全皮肤,我一直没收到任何禁令,我目前尚未搞清楚是他们的反作弊贫弱,还是我本身的高练度让他们并没有注意到我,还是仅仅的时候未到。

Tags Tags
azur lane azur lane bilibili azur lane bilibili cheat azur lane bilibili hack azur lane bilibili mod azur lane cheat azur lane hack azur lane mod 碧蓝航线 碧蓝航线 cheat 碧蓝航线 hack 碧蓝航线 mod