Filled Request Black Clover M

lucasalvarez

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 9, 2021
argentina
It's an public mod you can't prevent it to spread quickly... If you want to put this privately put it on a paywall lmao
no one say if it private or public, but i can see you dont know how to read so i explain to you kid..... what i say is I HOPE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO USE A MOD SOOOOO IT DONT GET PACH QUICKLY.... because of people like you mods get path soon like some barin less i have already seen making millions and millions of damage on world boss event with sr units xD my god...or use it on pvp too....now you undertand kid? good luck

Nostalgic44

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 29, 2020
2000 era
no one say if it private or public, but i can see you dont know how to read so i explain to you kid..... what i say is I HOPE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO USE A MOD SOOOOO IT DONT GET PACH QUICKLY.... because of people like you mods get path soon like some barin less i have already seen making millions and millions of damage on world boss event with sr units xD my god...or use it on pvp too....now you undertand kid? good luck
Couldn't understand your retarded grammar so I won't read it :face08:

abetamaya

Platinian
Oct 21, 2017
wait, how do you guys use magisk delta on vphonegaga? cuz mine crashed right away after the logib screen