Filled Request Black Clover M

THE UNFORGIVEN

Platinian
May 4, 2021
Asia
if he opens a telegram channel, maybe buying a cup of coffee for $5 for this mod is worth it @dewadw
@dewadw hey bro are you going to continue upgrading the mod? or you are not interest anymore? thanks in advise
That seems personal with feelings 🤣 chill out bro its just been 2 days and the game is boring asss anyways if he doesn't want it to update it he will notify

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
So my friends

1) We removed every advertisment for other mods/modding site outside of platinmods. It should be common sense that this isn't allowed. You can't eat burger king in an mcdonalds if you understand what I mean.

2) We also banned people here which were just outright disrespectful. No, we didn't ban people who were just crying but who actually created accounts to offend staff and/or were just disrespectful in general with their behavior

3) I also wrote @dewadw a private message, that he is still allowed to share his mod. I NEVER said that he is prohibited to do so. I said he has to do that in a Mod Thread. If he wants to continue this mod or not is up to him. If he wants to share it, he has to either to do it in a Mod Thread or on his own way somewhere else.
1710015820224.png

If people start sharing stuff within comments which are against the rules, we will have to lock this thread again, this time for longer or maybe even permanent.

Keep it clean. Thanks.

Last edited:

Goose2

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Apr 4, 2023
Cosmograph
So my friends

1) We removed every advertisment for other mods/modding site outside of platinmods. It should be common sense that this isn't allowed. You can't eat burger king in an mcdonalds if you understand what I mean.

2) We also banned people here which were just outright disrespectful. No, we didn't ban people who were just crying but who actually created accounts to offend staff and/or were just disrespectful in general with their behavior

3) I also wrote @dewadw a private message, that he is still allowed to share his mod. I NEVER said that he is prohibited to do so. I said he has to do that in a Mod Thread. If he wants to continue this mod or not is up to him. If he wants to share it, he has to either to do it in a Mod Thread or on his own way somewhere else.
View attachment 611933

If people start sharing stuff within comments which are against the rules, we will have to lock this thread again, this time for longer or maybe even permanent.

Keep it clean. Thanks.
In general platinmods already have a rules regarding sharing or posting links from other modding site that is not allowed inside of platinmods website. So @dewadw are still allowed to update the mod anytime by posting it on the "Android shared Mod" section, since he's not an approved modder yet. So for those people who keep asking for when will be the update come or messaging/bothering him for the update -_- please stop it he needs some free time also and don't forget this is only a hobby and not an personal job for him.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim

Last edited:

JumpingFrog

Platinian
Feb 20, 2024