PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.46.0 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

how to pass 12-25? even i use one shot and god mode still cant pass the stage

1667347609105.png

hey man do you know how to do that??

coz i don't think all of it is server side since there is a lvl 14K in top place

Yeah gotta be something there you can change. jackylove is definitely not legit lol. Has anyone tried changing the values of accessories or the weapons themselves for example? Maybe even seals or something inconspicuous.

For those getting stuck and failing a stage. Just increase the delay for the auto clear to 2 seconds. This will work even if you don't have the required PEN and ACU.

You can use gameguardian to modify your acc and pen, and the game will let you clear the stage...
How do you modify acc and pen with gg? I've searched it so far, but there is no blade idle stats hack contents.. :(
In other games, it is usually to find the stats you want to change first, and then, change it with taking an item that increases the value.
Then find the increased value and hack it. Right? Or is there any special way to do it?

Followed all instructions to emulate and went to download original apk but it says it is not compatible with my device T.T
Is my phone too shitty?

You can use gameguardian to modify your acc and pen, and the game will let you clear the stage...
I found the DOUBLE value for ACU and PEN, changed it to something really high and froze the value, but I still failed 12-25. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I see that sometime the values will temporary changed back to their originals.

I did the same as you, the ACC and PEN values were higher than they should be but didn't get past 12-25 either. Maybe GG doesn't support hacking this game.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic