PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Im getting black screen while the mod menu shows, anyhow to fix this, followed every step and patched everything, using ld player

Reactions: Hemede
Thank for your work Axey. I really want to try this mod but I cant download the APK. its limited to 200kbps and always failed. Is there any chance you could put mirror link? Thank you

Can I use the trick, install and uninstall to login?
Nope ive checked all there code related to guest and it doesnt even exist aha , google has a authorization on login so wont work if your referring to signed? unless u mean play with the mod on unsigned and then move to google play yeah it saves

Does the speedhack work on stages above 14-50?
Yes but the maximum speed is so low.. lets say u can only speed it up to 1.5x. Bcoz sometimes u will fail the stage with 2x speed. And u will always fail if raise it more. Idk what the reason

I belive some guy who copied mod from platinmods tried to bypass it after sharing it in pmt but misarably failed anyway he tried also can I use it with vsmos
Ive looked at all the guest stiff and its just return fake methods , yes u can use on vmos should be tutorial on how to root/lucky patch in tutorial section I'm going to sleep now

Reactions: Bilbilalaremake
In LDplayer 4 the game closes with an error. What emulator can you use? NOX after the patch hangs at 99% at startup, LDplayer 9 and Bluestacks 5 do not patch.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic