PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Alright, will test out next update. Let me know if it still works for you too.

Screenshot_20230703-233304.png

Looks like no mod for me.... I've tried v24 and now v25... but everywhere and everything i try after i open mod and get to that screen the game always crashes/force closes after 1-3s.

I've also tried installing the mod by itself with no original apk, but same thing happens, so my problem might just be with the mod..nothing i can do about it unless anyone has any ideas?
Please don't mention reopen app... have tried that for an hour before..won't work.

original game runs no problem during all tests/devices.

View attachment 525518

Looks like no mod for me.... I've tried v24 and now v25... but everywhere and everything i try after i open mod and get to that screen the game always crashes/force closes after 1-3s.

I've also tried installing the mod by itself with no original apk, but same thing happens, so my problem might just be with the mod..nothing i can do about it unless anyone has any ideas?
Please don't mention reopen app... have tried that for an hour before..won't work.

original game runs no problem during all tests/devices.
keep on opening it till you see white screen

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic