PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Yeah, the one shot kill (with skill) does not work but everything else seems to be working just fine, I couldn't get it installed with ldplayer but Nox working just fine after patch
which version of nox did you use mine still crashes on nox latest version

Hey,
I've had problems with LDPlayer and Nox and 0 of 50 tries were successful.
So I have decided to try bluestacks as it worked in the past. On second attempt I sucessfully logged in. Bluestacks have default config.
1696097855152.png

Since you guys can't read properly I will write it once again and for idiots.
It works on Bluestacks 5.

STEP BY STEP:

1) on PC: Download and install Bluestack 5, OPEN it and then CLOSE it
2) on PC: go into %programdata%/BlueStacks_nxt
3) on PC: open bluestacks.conf file with notepad or notepad++ (preferable)
4) on PC: find "root" with ctrl+f (without "" of course)
5) on PC: change value "0" for "1" and save the file
6) on PC: OPEN Bluestacks 5
6.5) on Bluestacks: Download root checker to check if Bluestacks is really rooted (it should be if you did everything correctly)
7) on Bluestacks: Install Lucky Patcher installer
8) on Bluestacks: OPEN Lucky Patcher, click on the upper left corner with the 3 lines icon, proceed to download the update and download custom patches
9) on Lucky Patcher: Open Tools at the bottom
10) on Lucky Patcher>Tools: check the first two rows and apply (DON'T reboot)
11) on Lucky Patcher>Tools: check the third row and apply (DON'T reboot)
12) on Lucky Patcher>Tools: run test for a patch on the third row (if everything says "success" = good, if something fails = reboot and repeat from step 8)
12) on Bluestacks: Install Blade Idle from Google Play and log in to your Google account
13) on Bluestacks: Download and install the unsigned apk from this forum over exist apk (DON'T uninstall the original apk)

How to fix the crashed game when it worked before? > on Bluestacks: OPEN Google play, find Blade idle, update, login, close the game, and install the unsigned apk again.

DON'T SUMMON WITH MOD IT WILL RESULT IN CRASHING THE GAME AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIX IT.

Tested on: Version 32bit - Nougat 4gb ram 4 cores.

PLEASE refer to this comment in the future so those who can't read properly will have idiot-proofed guide.

SOURCES/VIDEO TUTORIALS:

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic