PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

I am not as its alot of server calls and will be patched fast so for now i am not adding :)
Not added by you exp/gold multiple, well on other forum already exist x100 reward in gold and exp for clearing stage so if you not add multiple gold and exp most of ppl will go on other forum to downlod better mod

Not added by you well on other forum already exist x100 reward in gold and exp for clearing stage so if you not add multiple gold and exp most of ppl will go on other forum to downlod better mod
Guess they can go ahead and download a ios mod on android :D

Guess they can go ahead and download a ios mod on android :D
Nope, on android will be added after update and will be added in near future resource hack, if they fix on ios it will be on android too, so i dont understand you why you not add this option in mod? If fix will be 100% soon or later, as i sayd add this mod to vip section if you dont want to share with all comunity
P.S. sorry for my bad english and if i say somthing wrong

Reactions: Bilonii
Not added by you exp/gold multiple, well on other forum already exist x100 reward in gold and exp for clearing stage so if you not add multiple gold and exp most of ppl will go on other forum to downlod better mod
well if you said that people will go to other forum and download the better mod people will do it either way, but i think right now there is no better mod for blade idle rather than this mod (for android). But for IOS yeah i seen a couple mod with better feature.

Reactions: Bilonii
Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic