PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Don't want to get banned?
1. DO NOT USE DAMAGE MOD ON GUILD BOSSES, guild bosses have global ranking, and if you entered top list (top 200) while your level, gear, and other states are suspiciously lacking, you'll get the hammer.
2. DO NOT PUSH THROUGH STAGES TOO FAR, stage clear have global ranking, and if you entered top list (top 200) without actually looking possible to be there, ban is absolutely incoming. Currently safe stage to stay in is 70-50.
3. Don't chat. Even if you're not in top 200 rank of anything, if you show your stoopid arse on chat with low level and bad equipments while being in a suspiciously high stage, people will report you and you can say goodbye to your account.
4. Don't play the game. No play no ban.
I got banned yesterday with same sittuation like you said above . I dont know what make me completely banned.
1/ I go to stage 73-50 and rank ~50
2/ I join a open guild and top 1 weekly guild member rank without top 1 in boss dmg rank . Maybe I got reported or their staff scan and check

@thanh25896 you were reported. I've no clue why you guy's climb the stages so far - like literally. They have a discord and they always check top 200 and they report people, if they see someone, who has not the req. to be that far up.

I'm at 70-50 and I'm good since weeks. Just don't do stupid stuff, like chatting in chat, being top 200, etc.

@thanh25896 you were reported. I've no clue why you guy's climb the stages so far - like literally. They have a discord and they always check top 200 and they report people, if they see someone, who has not the req. to be that far up.

I'm at 70-50 and I'm good since weeks. Just don't do stupid stuff, like chatting in chat, being top 200, etc.

Thanks for information
guess can follow your guide and the rest of people guide

sometime using mod also need guide about leveling and what to do first ingame
mind drop some idea to cut more times?

Thanks for information
guess can follow your guide and the rest of people guide

sometime using mod also need guide about leveling and what to do first ingame
mind drop some idea to cut more times?

It's impossible to insta clear stages after 14-50. The game checks the time. I use 2 seconds delay. It's basically 8,6/8,7 seconds per clear. Otherwise I use the the mod in every part of the game - besides Arena and GUILD BOSS.

DON'T:

- CHAT
- CLEAR GUILD BOSS WITH MOD
- ADD FRIENDS
- STAY OUT OF TOP 200

Reactions: JunX... and lard
It's impossible to insta clear stages after 14-50. The game checks the time. I use 2 seconds delay. It's basically 8,6/8,7 seconds per clear. Otherwise I use the the mod in every part of the game - besides Arena and GUILD BOSS.

DON'T:

- CHAT
- CLEAR GUILD BOSS WITH MOD
- ADD FRIENDS
- STAY OUT OF TOP 200
In short, try not to be stupid xd. been playing the game for over a year now and its common sense whats written here xd.

In short, try not to be stupid xd. been playing the game for over a year now and its common sense whats written here xd.
Some people still dont get it. Seen So many people in top 200. Or people at level 300 dealint the most dmg to the guild boss lmao.

I got banned yesterday with same sittuation like you said above . I dont know what make me completely banned.
1/ I go to stage 73-50 and rank ~50
2/ I join a open guild and top 1 weekly guild member rank without top 1 in boss dmg rank . Maybe I got reported or their staff scan and check
Being in top 50 stage (73-50) is the most probable reason. It only take one of the points I mentioned to get banned. Only push to top 200 rank if you've properly geared up to look legit enough to be there. Use the mods to give yourself growth advantage to eventually get into top rank legitimately, not to get to top rank ASAP, cause that'll definitely get you banned on the spot. Also be careful with stage clear time under 10s if you're using instant wave clear, it'll most definitely get you banned.

so you say 70-50 is save and dont do global shit.
is it save to push trough pet dungen and other dungeon with the mod?
It is. No problems so far.

Everything can change anyway. Gotta wait for @Axey & his new mod and see if the devs are still only banning people for being dumb or they pick up everyone

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic