PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

im stuck at stage 14-50 even with mod i cant go over it, i have more pen that i need for green color, do i need to grind till i get enough power to finish without mod? do all stages at 50 are like this? (15-50;16-50;17-50.. etc?)
Again, above 11-50 stages you need to fulfill ALL of these conditions:
1. Clear time is above 8s (below 12s is risky)
2. PEN is at the very least 70% of the stage requirement (even with MOD)

Again, above 11-50 stages you need to fulfill ALL of these conditions:
1. Clear time is above 8s (below 12s is risky)
2. PEN is at the very least 70% of the stage requirement (even with MOD)
Lol i have more pen thqn it ask for but it still gives me error at the level...

im stuck at 14-50 and i have more 100% pen is asking for, any idea if i can go over it? or i should grind for weeks to have enough power to beat the lvl ?

im stuck at 14-50 and i have more 100% pen is asking for, any idea if i can go over it? or i should grind for weeks to have enough power to beat the lvl ?
Seems i found the problem, people say u need only 70% of pen for clear but i had 100% pen but still failed to insta clear, after i upgraded my acc a little i was able to clear the stage i was stuck, so you also need acc in some amount or else it will faill

Just ignore that guy. I already wrote 2 conditions needed for clear, and they ignored the first one and keep repeating that they've fulfilled the 2nd condition. I've literally wrote that 8s condition as the first condition.
wtf dont u understand? i set wave at 10 seconds and i was waiting till last second to finish the lvl with right pen but it didnt work

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic