This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

AWAITING UPDATE Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

For those have a 32bit devuce but not root and dont have pc to Sign the apk, Here's how you do it too simple

Step 1: Download Apk-Signer on play store the icon is like a gear titled Apk-signer
Step 2: Install and open
Step 3: After you open, you can see at the bottom right there's a 2 option, First is live sign and Seconf is just sign a file, click the 2nd option and choose the file and sign it
Step 4: Wait and Ta Da, You're done.

THIS IS ONLY WHO DONT HAVE ROOT AND THERE DEVICE IS 32 BIT AND DONT HAVE A LAPTOP OR C TO SIGN APK.

Hope this helps

ok

I don't usually say this to people's claim, but with this one I'm confident to say that this claim is a total BS.

No, 5 clears in one clear is not possible due to how the game monitor the way stages are being cleared. There are server based checks for clears above stage 14-50 and it's practically impossible to manipulate client side. Below 14-50 it's possible because until then, all stage clears are solely checked client side, probably to reduce server traffic from millions of newbies, but beyond 14-50 it's absolutely impossible.

There're plenty of ways to hack stage clears up to 14-50, and some would get you millions of clears in one day of farming, which will grant you hundreds of thousands of various boxes (I won't tell how, but if you're familiar with hacking android games, you'd know). Which is a common strategy for new mod users to use 0s delay instant clear at 14-50 and just farm countless boxes until all gears and skills are maxed out. But after that, after they need moonstones, level, gold, and seals, they eventually need to do it like everyone else, ~10s clear time per stage but at higher stages.

wdym by 5 clears by 1 ? stage reward multiplier is fixed since a looong time

Do what I need to do, signed the unsigned APK, but the game still force close too frequent. I think there's something to do with the NHN AppGuard.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic