PMT FREE MOD Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

why force close guys help me please
YOu need 32 bit device
Nox_F5MZECH22M.png

android 11 don't working. please...

For those that are still curious how to solve crash (works all devices NON ROOT or ROOT
Need to know how to sign apk. (just download apk gui tool and sign it)
Step1: original apk and sign in.
2. go to android/data
3. change com.mobirix.mbbi to com.mobirix.mbbixx
4. Delete original apk and install modded apk. IMPORTANT PLEASE SIGN APK Yourself.(not shown i video
5. install modded signed apk
6. Undo step 3 so com.mobirix.mbbixx to com.mobirix.mbbi

Reactions: ShinoYumi
For those that are still curious how to solve crash (works all devices NON ROOT or ROOT
Need to know how to sign apk. (just download apk gui tool and sign it)
Step1: original apk and sign in.
2. go to android/data
3. change com.mobirix.mbbi to com.mobirix.mbbixx
4. Delete original apk and install modded apk. IMPORTANT PLEASE SIGN APK Yourself.(not shown i video
5. install modded signed apk
6. Undo step 3 so com.mobirix.mbbixx to com.mobirix.mbbi

how do you get signed apk? the step number 4

read the beginning, here ill post the link download the tool and sign the unsigned mod apk. These steps is only for people that have crash problem btw

Oneshot is not working since last patch I think. Some say it would be to dangerous because of ct and stuff. I can tell u that is not the case I use a different one and my ct is 10.8s and all good over 2 weeks. And I am high rank between 300-201. Also I use a feature wich lets me get the gold and XP for 5 clears in one clear, and no ban. Also signed mods are available. Currently using it on a non rooted device with Android 13 with no problems.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic