AWAITING UPDATE Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

Hello there, i have a very very weird bug and i haven't seen an answer for it, it comes from Lucky Patcher
Doesn't matter how many times i try to apply the patch for number 1 and 2, it doesn't work, rebooting the device or not, deactivating or activating dalvik or not.
It will ALWAYS stay in "non patched", do you guys have any ideas or way to help me please ?
I've been trying to fix it for like 2 days now and i can't find anything about this bug, i also tried uninstalling reinstalling Lucky Patcher, nothing changed
I use the official version from the website, tested all the possible way to install it and it doesn't work, please DM me or contact me on Discord : MSM#0012, i'm really lost and there are no solutions online for this specific problem

Hello there, i have a very very weird bug and i haven't seen an answer for it, it comes from Lucky Patcher
Doesn't matter how many times i try to apply the patch for number 1 and 2, it doesn't work, rebooting the device or not, deactivating or activating dalvik or not.
It will ALWAYS stay in "non patched", do you guys have any ideas or way to help me please ?
I've been trying to fix it for like 2 days now and i can't find anything about this bug, i also tried uninstalling reinstalling Lucky Patcher, nothing changed
I use the official version from the website, tested all the possible way to install it and it doesn't work, please DM me or contact me on Discord : MSM#0012, i'm really lost and there are no solutions online for this specific problem
Nevermind it was my fault from the beginning i didn't understand things right, i apologize, would gladly get some of you as friends on Discord tho :)

Hello, my ld player is rooted + LP patch applied.
A few seconds after the game launchs it crashes. :S
i see the mod logo and after that it crashes.
Is there any solution for this?

it will work better if you use nox android 7 good luck.

It's rom upgrade error, please refresh the rom you are using via twrp or whatever and it works, i had it with mi13 -> 14, i flashed through mi14 recovery and it worked perfectly with lsposed + corepatch

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic