This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

AWAITING UPDATE Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

So if i don't get guild boss and rank top 200,i can bypass to ban in high chance right? If i play more low key more safe maybe?

Information : You Need To Clean Stage 50 Without The Mod Or You Will Get "Stage Failed"
If i only use godmode will i still get Stage Failed?
to know if u can beat stages u need to do a simple math: for example Stage X-50 ask u to have MIN:170k PEN, Your PEN if u check your stats on profile is 100k so you simply do 170(k which is 170,000 btw)-30% = 119, so u have 100k and u need 9k more PEN to beat the stage, simple as that, this works for dungeon stages too, too low PEN and u cant do the stages

whats the best way to boost pen

But i am way more high than Stage request but when i try to farming like 38-50 online but i will somehow go to 38-25 in no reason,i have no idea for it.

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic