AWAITING UPDATE Blade Idle Ver. 1.44.3 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | No Skill Cooldown | Auto Clear Wave

bro, thank u for dis mod. U too careful tho, they dont ban on s2 anymore. look up my username HOINACH, i am in the top 10. most of top 10 uses this mod. but i will have the best acct. ran god mode to beat every dungeon including breakdown max lvl. now i am farming at 84-50 at super low clear time. some turd already took 1st place at 99-50. push all the way to top, no one cares. every1 cheats

Reactions: ShiroSenjutsu
bro, thank u for dis mod. U too careful tho, they dont ban on s2 anymore. look up my username HOINACH, i am in the top 10. most of top 10 uses this mod. but i will have the best acct. ran god mode to beat every dungeon including breakdown max lvl. now i am farming at 84-50 at super low clear time. some turd already took 1st place at 99-50. push all the way to top, no one cares. every1 cheats
lol hoinach is u,i see u always in the high rank when s2 just started, but seem that if u don't chat then they don't ban i think?

lol hoinach is u,i see u always in the high rank when s2 just started, but seem that if u don't chat then they don't ban i think?
i changed my name to ChimToVll for funsies. i chat all the time in global and server 2 chat. the devs stopped checking this game, too busy with their new game weaponsmith idle. i literally do whatever i want. most of us in the top 10 do. peeps say they reported me dozens of times over many weeks, but no ban. no one cares. do whatever you want. S2 is the cheating server. come join us at the top. #cheatforlife

Tags Tags
anime player blade idle blade idle cheat blade idle hack blade idle mod blade idle mod apk hypercasual idle rpg multiplayer rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic