This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Boori's Spooky Tales: Idle RPG Ver. 1.10.49 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Attack Speed | Move Speed

1.10.23 worked out
but after update 1.10.24 ver, can`t enter the game, plz check this
Hey, can I ask how did you do it? I can't make it to work and I have tried everything. You did it on your phone, on your phone in virtual space or on pc in emulator? What android version did you use? Did you use the unsigned or signed version of the APK? Thanks in advance for your answer, have a great day! :)

i did it (1.10.23 ver/signed) on my phone (android 10) & emulator(android 9) both, it worked out
but 1.10.24 ver .....can`t make it :(

Reactions: RZYXD
i did it (1.10.23 ver/signed) on my phone (android 10) & emulator(android 9) both, it worked out
but 1.10.24 ver .....can`t make it :(
What emulator did you use? And for it to work you should wait till the mod maker updates their mod to the next version. It usually takes a few hours after game update.

What emulator did you use? And for it to work you should wait till the mod maker updates their mod to the next version. It usually takes a few hours after game update.
i used LDplayer (Ad9 / 64bit),
And this feed`s title already changed 1.10.24, i found that and download signed file, but not worked :(
i`ll wait mod maker
Thx to your reply

Reactions: RZYXD
i used LDplayer (Ad9 / 64bit),
And this feed`s title already changed 1.10.24, i found that and download signed file, but not worked :(
i`ll wait mod maker
Thx to your reply
Thank you for your answers, I'll try them. I found that the site seems to auto update the title after the game updates, but if you check previous messages you can see the mod maker commenting when they did the mod update ;)

Tags Tags
boori's spooky tales: idle rpg boori's spooky tales: idle rpg cheat boori's spooky tales: idle rpg hack boori's spooky tales: idle rpg mod カブリ君は退治屋です:放置系rpg カブリ君は退治屋です:放置系rpg mod 驅魔大師烏小淘:放置型rpg 驅魔大師烏小淘:放置型rpg 外挂 까부리: 조선퇴마사 키우기 까부리: 조선퇴마사 키우기 mod