Outdated BrownDust2 Adventure RPG Ver. 1.46.9 MOD MENU APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Enemies Always Miss | Move Speed Multiplier

감사해요.나는 그가 어떻게 챕터 6 7 8 통과했는지 볼 수 있는 많은 것들을 시도했습니다. 패치 후에 6개의 맵 후에 내가 당신에게 말한 것을 할 것입니다.
다른 방법이 있다면 공유하겠습니다.

here i give u a tip to use mod
after 4 time battle u use mod the 5 time battle dont use damge mod n voila it reset again to 0
repeat that 4 times mod n 1 time dont use mod
Thanks i tried this method and it work but the problem is after clearing evil castle my clear record is not recorded on leaderboard.... It's kinda confusing it is from the mod effect?

Right after the temporary maintenance, some accounts were identified as abnormal battles during battle and the game terminated with an error message. Currently, the issue has been fixed and you can proceed with the battle normally.

can you update the mod later with summer event next coming?? this version keep kicked with abnormal battle

Right after the temporary maintenance, some accounts were identified as abnormal battles during battle and the game terminated with an error message. Currently, the issue has been fixed and you can proceed with the battle normally.

can you update the mod later with summer event next coming?? this version keep kicked with abnormal battle
They already fixed it, for "normal" players only, not for mod user like us.

Tags Tags
browndust2 - adventure rpg cheat browndust2 - adventure rpg hack browndust2 - adventure rpg mod browndust2 - adventure rpg mod apk