Outdated BrownDust2 Adventure RPG Ver. 1.46.9 MOD MENU APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Enemies Always Miss | Move Speed Multiplier

Hello @Axey ,can you figure out how to do the newbie pass bug?
you can get 700+ gacha ticket from there.. unlimited claims from newbie pass, please find the way. I hope you share to here. Thank you
360972108_778664160406218_4815600556555710644_n.png

1. Download Brown Dust 2 from google play
2. Login with google account
3. Immediately quit the game after login
4. Open file explorer app and search for com.neowizgames.game.browndust2 (located in OBB folder)
5. Rename it to any or move it to somewhere else (to prevent the folder being deleted- step 6)
6. Now delete/remove the Brown Dust 2
7. Install Brow Dust 2 mod (signed one) but do not run it yet !
8. Go back to file explorer app, move/rename back the folder to com.neowizgames.game.browndust2 into OBB folder
9. DONE ! Run the mod and you should able to login google account

Tried this method works for PC and Phone, but
i must using data phone not wifi (for Phone) and using hotspot wifi form my handphone not using Ethernet (for PC) (figured this 2 hours trial-error)
damn its hella annoying, imagine Ethernet LAN defeated by hotspot wifi-sharing
:pepe012::gif44:

1. Download Brown Dust 2 from google play
2. Login with google account
3. Immediately quit the game after login
4. Open file explorer app and search for com.neowizgames.game.browndust2 (located in OBB folder)
5. Rename it to any or move it to somewhere else (to prevent the folder being deleted- step 6)
6. Now delete/remove the Brown Dust 2
7. Install Brow Dust 2 mod (signed one) but do not run it yet !
8. Go back to file explorer app, move/rename back the folder to com.neowizgames.game.browndust2 into OBB folder
9. DONE ! Run the mod and you should able to login google account

Tried this method works for PC and Phone, but
i must using data phone not wifi (for Phone) and using hotspot wifi form my handphone not using Ethernet (for PC) (figured this 2 hours trial-error)
damn its hella annoying, imagine Ethernet LAN defeated by hotspot wifi-sharing
:pepe012::gif44:

not working for me, and the file is on android/data, the one on obb contain nothing

This was successfully resolved, the point is NOT TO download anything
Being more specific, all that u need to do is. After quickly loging with Original obb Pstore, press tab in your phone and close application, do the trick with renaming obb, then proced with mod and log in. Tys really works well.

Tags Tags
browndust2 - adventure rpg cheat browndust2 - adventure rpg hack browndust2 - adventure rpg mod browndust2 - adventure rpg mod apk